Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays CLI

tag
Grabiela
New Contributor

Re: Barclays CLI

Well i did call today and i was transfer to retencion dept. I ask to lower my apr and they did it. From 18.99% to 14.99%. And I ask for a credit limit increase and it went from 4000 to 9500. i was shock because there were NO HP. And i only have 4 month with my account.

Message 21 of 28
lsutigers
Contributor

Nice rate reduction and cli grabiela!
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Grabiela wrote:

Well i did call today and i was transfer to retencion dept. I ask to lower my apr and they did it. From 18.99% to 14.99%. And I ask for a credit limit increase and it went from 4000 to 9500. i was shock because there were NO HP. And i only have 4 month with my account.

I broke my sabatical oath to log in on this issue.

Can you tell us what your spending/payments habits were for the 4 months you had the card?

TVM

Message 23 of 28
Grabiela
New Contributor

My spending each month its 700 dollars and i pay in full every month before the cut date.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recieved my Barclay Rewards Card back in April with a $500 limit. I had to start using my Cap One QS card because I was tired of paying tons of times a month on my Barclay Rewards Card. I already got an increase of my QS from $300 to $800 after having it for only 4 months. I don't want to call to increase my limit with Barclay and risk a HP. If they don't give me a descent limit that I can pump money through without having to pay a ton of times a month, I will stop using it and call up Cap One and ask them for an increase and explain my situation.

Message 25 of 28
elim
Senior Contributor

i recieved a 3x CLI right at the 6 month mark with decent usage and letting 30% report (then PIF)...   wait for it.

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow, this worked beautifully for me! 0% interest until Feb and a small SP CLI of 200 bucks. Yay! Thanks for the tip!

Congrats on your sucesses!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Message 27 of 28
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:
Does Barclays give good increases when you take the hard pull?

IIRC from my HP CLI (I was new to the credit game...) they increased by 100% of my CL. I wouldn't get your hopes up on a major dollar value increase with Barclaycard as they seem to increase by percentage of credit line. Has anybody else noticed that? 

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.