Did you mean: 

Barclays EMV Coming soon!

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays EMV Coming soon!

@FinStar wrote:

@lhcole77 wrote:

I just cashed 30,000 of mine in to pay for part of my holiday in Costa Rica. I have another 30,000 that I'm going to let grow and grow for a future trip. I love this card!

WTG aloush11!

Man, Costa Rica sounds about nice right now.  With our beautiful -15F (WC -28F) temps, I sure wish I was there now.  I hope you enjoy your stay down there Ihcole77!

Thanks, Fin! I'm back in the US and it was amazing. Good news is I now have enough miles on Arrival to help pay for next trip AND I have enough miles with Amex Delta bonuses to pay for flight!

Sorry to hear about the cold.....BRRRRR! (It's cold here in California too.....today was only 65* Smiley Tongue)

Message 11 of 13
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Any news on Barclays EMV card???

I would want the EMV,.... ASAP.........

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 12 of 13
WhyDidntIListentoMom
Established Member

Well we all know that the Arrival+ now has an EMV chip, but what about the rest of the portfolio. I'm specifically looking at the US Airways card portfolio - I did read that there was a rumoured June rollout.

Starting Score: EX 594
Current Score: EX 680
Goal Score: 725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

AMEX PRG - NPSL | USAirways MC - 7.4k | Wells Fargo VS - 4.7k | Chase Freedom MC - 3.5k | BML CL 2.5k | J.Crew Retail - 1.47k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.