Contributor
rbizzle

Barclays - Gave another 0% Financing for Apple

I originally got the Barclay apple card in november to take advantage of the 0% interest so I could purchase my new ipad.  I paid it off within the 6 months and decided i wanted to get a MacBook Pro.  I called apple and they suggested taking advantage of the 0% by applying for a card, i told the rep that i already had one but didn't want to get another.  The rep suggested i called Barclay and ask for another 0% offer.  So I called Barclay up and they were more then happy to give another 0% offer for my MacBook Pro purchase! I just wanted to share my experience and let all you know if you were waiting for another offer to come around the wait has ended!! Just give them a call and they will help you out!

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: Barclays - Gave another 0% Financing for Apple

Now that might be very useful in a couple of years!  Thank you very much

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}