cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays/Juniper CLI upon activation?

tag
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays/Juniper CLI upon activation?

I got a pre-approved offer from BJ's Barclay Card about two months ago. I went to the site and clicked. Holy Smokes, I got a $3000 approval!

My total CL's from 2 Orchards, A Cap One, A Cred One and PayPal Buyer Credit were only about $2,200. Apparently my TU was about 690 at the time. So I doubled my CL with this one card. I uploaded a pic of my son and me, and it was approved the next day. So now I have my first real CC since, what 2000?

I did try to increase CL at activation just as described here. The very polite lady said she would do a "soft pull" so she's up to speed on credit terms. Then she said, "No, not at this time, but we periodically review."

I bought gas with it a week later and PIF'ed it the other day online.

I bought gas again day before yesterday at BJ's but it hasn't even hit the website yet.

They seem to be very legit. They even sent me a letter about the denied CLI at activation.

Getting this is what inspired me to go for the Gold Amex described elsewhere.

So, I'd have to say so far, so good with the BJ's version. And the picture is really cool, too.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays/Juniper CLI upon activation?

I have been very pleased with my Juniper card so far.. no probs here.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.