Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays NFL CLI ....im afraid....

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Barclays NFL CLI ....im afraid....

I just did a CLI for my barclays NFL card....got the 10 day letter ...saying being reviewed .......asked for additional 3000 for bal transfer.....approved in november 2500 after recon....also called in the next day and got additional 500... I guess they shot me dwn.....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays NFL CLI ....im afraid....

1) 10 day review or whatever is not instant denial.  

2) For Barclays AFAIK it's a SP so who cares, and even if it's a HP, it isn't anywhere close to the end of the world Smiley Wink.

It's Friday after hours: most likely they are already closed and just wanted someone to take a look at the decision, no big deal.  Kick back with your relaxational beverage of choice and forget about it.  Call em on Monday if you're losing sleep over it but there's no reason to worry about it.

        
Message 2 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I wouldn't sweat it ~ if they say no just call in and recon the denial Smiley Happy I have never bothered with the Luv button on my Barclay account. I always just call in and ask for a CLI. They almost always give something....even if they can't give you the full amount you request.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 5
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:
I wouldn't sweat it ~ if they say no just call in and recon the denial Smiley Happy I have never bothered with the Luv button on my Barclay account. I always just call in and ask for a CLI. They almost always give something....even if they can't give you the full amount you request.

I am just worried they may CLD me for some reason....always PIF......just have some CC with limit and would like to consolidate them......maybe it will be good news......

Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Fingers crossed for you......

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.