Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays PC to NFL from Apple

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Barclays PC to NFL from Apple

Is this obtainable?? I would have much better use for their NFL card over Apple!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays PC to NFL from Apple

I have heard it's easier to go from Visa-Visa and MC-MC than try and cross over.  YMMV of course.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 5
logan_720
Established Contributor

I too would like to PC my Apple card, but a while back I sent them a secure message and they said its a no go. The only way would be to app for the card itself Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 5
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

Usually it's only possible if your current product is End-Of-Life, like the old Juniper cards or one of the airline cards that's doomed due to consoldation in the industry.

They are, however, very easy to work with in getting new cards as long as you're willing to take the inquiry hit and new account on your report. If you apply for the new card and are denied, at your request they will move some (or all) over the limit from your old card to the new one to open it -- if you otherwise don't meet their criteria for additional credit.

Of course, there are always exceptions to every "rule" -- so if you really want to do it, can't really hurt to ask.

Message 4 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Yeah I have not heard of many success stories involving PC with Barclay cards.    You'd probably have to just app for the new card.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.