Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays PC

tag
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Barclays PC

So I've read on the forums that people seem to have pretty decent luck PCing from an Apple financing card to an iTunes reward card..

here's what I'd like to do:

after my 6 month mark (at the end of this month), I'd like to ask Barclays to split my credit limit between 2 cards (both Apple products they offer).  How would some of you suggest asking for this?  The reason being is I spend quite a bit via iTunes between music and books so I'd like to be rewarded for doing so but I also plan on buying both kids iPhones this year and would like to potentially get the 0% rate (if they have any specials).

Thanks!!!!! Smiley Happy

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
teenastie
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays PC

I've actually not seen very many approvals for PC regarding Barclay's outside of their generic 2% card (even those are few and far between). I believe the overall tone regarding PCs and Barclay's is that they are not PC friendly... Please keep us updated Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
casmith1980
Established Contributor

@teenastie wrote:

I've actually not seen very many approvals for PC regarding Barclay's outside of their generic 2% card (even those are few and far between). I believe the overall tone regarding PCs and Barclay's is that they are not PC friendly... Please keep us updated Smiley Happy

Definitely Smiley Happy  Maybe I'll send a secure message after my statement cuts.  I thought I saw something getting a PC when you're just asking for both Apple branded cards....or it could have been an Ambien induced dream Smiley Very Happy

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 3 of 4
teenastie
Established Contributor

@casmith1980 wrote:
Definitely Smiley Happy  Maybe I'll send a secure message after my statement cuts.  I thought I saw something getting a PC when you're just asking for both Apple branded cards....or it could have been an Ambien induced dream Smiley Very Happy

Aren't those the best?!?

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.