Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Priceline Rewards - Auto CLI

tag
gnarlycow
Valued Member

Barclays Priceline Rewards - Auto CLI

At 11pm on my 6th statement closing date, I received an auto CLI on my Barclays Priceline Rewards card, 1500 -> 2800.  I mostly PIF before statements cut, but I think I let my 2nd statement report about 1350 balance. I was really hoping for CLI on this card because of 2% cb.

I have several cards with 4K CL, one with 5K CL, and a few smaller CL cards.  My average CL across the board is about 2700, so my theory is Barclays looks at average CLSmiley Happy

Looking forward to another auto CLI in 6 months.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays Priceline Rewards - Auto CLI

@gnarlycow wrote:

At 11pm on my 6th statement closing date, I received an auto CLI on my Barclays Priceline Rewards card, 1500 -> 2800.  I mostly PIF before statements cut, but I think I let my 2nd statement report about 1350 balance. I was really hoping for CLI on this card because of 2% cb.

I have several cards with 4K CL, one with 5K CL, and a few smaller CL cards.  My average CL across the board is about 2700, so my theory is Barclays looks at average CLSmiley Happy

Looking forward to another auto CLI in 6 months.

Congrats another Barclay auto CLI WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 4
Poozie121
Contributor

Congrats! I hope they do that for me  in October too!

Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.