Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Product Change

tag
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays Product Change

@John060675 wrote:

My online account still shows the US Airways CC, but it has a pop up screen asking me to activate my new CC.  I have not received it in the mail, but I am sure the online information will reflect my new CC when I activate it.

Happy New Year to everyone.

John,

mine still shows the old card image too (US Airways), last 4 digit have been changed and yes I get pop ups when I log in to activate new card which will take forever with Barclay. They deliver in like 10 days or more.

Message 11 of 15
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

For those of you who got the PC, how much spend/usage did your US Air card get? I have two of them and attempted to call and request a PC; was told that only certain accounts are eligible for a product change. Could not get any more information than that. 

I only spent $50. Mine was opened 4 weeks ago. I've got my 35.000 miles already. I did not need it any more so I PC-ed to Rewards MC.

Message 12 of 15
phonic
Contributor

I too have the Barclay's USAirways CC. I got the premier version ($89 AF IIRC) because, at the time, I was flying a lot and the perks made it worth while.

Lately, I haven't been flying too much for work, so haven't really used the rewards. I have a $5k line that hasn't been increased in almost two years. Granted, I've only spent $10 on the card since I got it (outside of the AFs).

I'm thinking of just closing the account. But if I can PC it to a non-AF card, I might hold on to it.

Limits: PRG=NPSL, CSP=$16k, BCP=$30k, DIT=$15k, USAA=$6k, CDW=$12.5k, IHG=$9k, BBY=$2k, BOA=$13k
Message 13 of 15
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

@phonic wrote:

I too have the Barclay's USAirways CC. I got the premier version ($89 AF IIRC) because, at the time, I was flying a lot and the perks made it worth while.

Lately, I haven't been flying too much for work, so haven't really used the rewards. I have a $5k line that hasn't been increased in almost two years. Granted, I've only spent $10 on the card since I got it (outside of the AFs).

I'm thinking of just closing the account. But if I can PC it to a non-AF card, I might hold on to it.

They offer two options for US Airways cardholders: No Fee Arrival or Rewards MC.

Message 14 of 15
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

Well, 3 days after the conversion, it finally displays correct image and correct online account profile of the new product. Card not received yet.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.