Frequent Contributor
Platinum

Re: Barclays Product Change

[ Edited ]

John060675 wrote:

My online account still shows the US Airways CC, but it has a pop up screen asking me to activate my new CC.  I have not received it in the mail, but I am sure the online information will reflect my new CC when I activate it.

Happy New Year to everyone.

John,

mine still shows the old card image too (US Airways), last 4 digit have been changed and yes I get pop ups when I log in to activate new card which will take forever with Barclay. They deliver in like 10 days or more.

Frequent Contributor
Platinum

UFGuy2006 wrote:

For those of you who got the PC, how much spend/usage did your US Air card get? I have two of them and attempted to call and request a PC; was told that only certain accounts are eligible for a product change. Could not get any more information than that. 

I only spent $50. Mine was opened 4 weeks ago. I've got my 35.000 miles already. I did not need it any more so I PC-ed to Rewards MC.

Contributor
phonic

I too have the Barclay's USAirways CC. I got the premier version ($89 AF IIRC) because, at the time, I was flying a lot and the perks made it worth while.

Lately, I haven't been flying too much for work, so haven't really used the rewards. I have a $5k line that hasn't been increased in almost two years. Granted, I've only spent $10 on the card since I got it (outside of the AFs).

I'm thinking of just closing the account. But if I can PC it to a non-AF card, I might hold on to it.

Limits: PRG=NPSL, CSP=$16k, BCP=$30k, DIT=$15k, USAA=$6k, CDW=$12.5k, IHG=$9k, BBY=$2k, BOA=$13k
Frequent Contributor
Platinum

phonic wrote:

I too have the Barclay's USAirways CC. I got the premier version ($89 AF IIRC) because, at the time, I was flying a lot and the perks made it worth while.

Lately, I haven't been flying too much for work, so haven't really used the rewards. I have a $5k line that hasn't been increased in almost two years. Granted, I've only spent $10 on the card since I got it (outside of the AFs).

I'm thinking of just closing the account. But if I can PC it to a non-AF card, I might hold on to it.

They offer two options for US Airways cardholders: No Fee Arrival or Rewards MC.

Frequent Contributor
Platinum

Well, 3 days after the conversion, it finally displays correct image and correct online account profile of the new product. Card not received yet.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+