Established Contributor
Andy77

Barclays Recon Success...

Wanted to post my Barclays recon success story...opened the Applie Financing Visa last Dec with a 1700 CL..

Paid in full for 4 months spening about 7k on the card...charging and paying etc

From Feb to just now I carried a balance and only paid just about minimum due to $ constrictions then I paid bal in full when I got some extra

So, asked for increase yesterday and got declined, called the recon # today, talked to an analyst and told her I wanted to transfer some balances over so she incresed my limit to a total of 3500, but she did want the card #'s over the phone to do the increases.  I did not really mind as they did do what I wanted them to do, give me the increase

I am pleased

Capital One you can ....

Frequent Contributor
bostonte

Re: Barclays Recon Success...

What was the offer you transferred under?

I think the default on this card is 22.9% and 4% fee. Hopefully you had something better...

Established Member
Gemini

Re: Barclays Recon Success...

I just appd for the Apple barclays and initially they gave me a 5,000 cl.. I called the next day and verified some information and they raised it to 10,000 with no problem... They are alright with me so far...:smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}