Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Ring already reporting

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Barclays Ring already reporting

Can't believe I was approved for the Ring card earlier this week and got an alert from Ex today that it is already reporting......I heard they were fast but this was FASTSmiley Surprised

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays Ring already reporting

They're so fast that 99.9% of the time you won't even have the card yet 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
Exonumist
Established Contributor

That's Barlcays for you. The same happened with my Arrival earlier this month. They hadn't even shipped the card. Forget me having it. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@Exonumist wrote:

That's Barlcays for you. The same happened with my Arrival earlier this month. They hadn't even shipped the card. Forget me having it. Smiley Happy

If I had not had the card expedited the same would have happened to meSmiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kinda like that crazy bf/gf fixing your Facebook status as soon as you enter the relationship. 😆
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the card the day after approval.

Message 6 of 8
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@ecxpa wrote:

Can't believe I was approved for the Ring card earlier this week and got an alert from Ex today that it is already reporting......I heard they were fast but this was FASTSmiley Surprised

My US Airways reported with first month good payment (no payment Smiley Happy) within two days of approval.  freedom won't report until after April 23rd (I think).

Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Kinda like that crazy bf/gf fixing your Facebook status as soon as you enter the relationship. 😆

LoL Smiley Very Happy

Barclays IS crazy fast though.  They reported the 1st or 2nd day after my approval.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.