Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Ring card ...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Ring card ...

If I were to get approved for the Ring, then close my arrival+, would I lose my 'miles' since I have another Barclay's card?  Guessing I would lose since the Ring doesn't have 'miles'.  Thinking I should use those first since they're worth $470...

Message 21 of 26
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

Darn ... I just applied for 2 cards last week though ... and don't want another inquiry or new card to add to my profile. Is it worth to apply for the ring and then transfer Arrival+ limit to it? Assuming I get approve?
Message 22 of 26
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

And if I don't get approve, do you think it's possible to just transfer the Arrival+ limit to the Ring?
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm thinking you could probably do that, just make sure you don't lose any miles, unless you don't mind.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If I were to get approved for the Ring, then close my arrival+, would I lose my 'miles' since I have another Barclay's card?  Guessing I would lose since the Ring doesn't have 'miles'.  Thinking I should use those first since they're worth $470...

absolutely use them first. But dont use the 47k miles for a $500 charge or youll end up with points held captive.  https://www.reddit.com/r/churning/comments/4apl32/barclay_arrival_redemption_math/

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I may just close it anyway, but damn I have a 4K limit.  Smiley Sad    Of course, if I never use it then...

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.