Barclays Soft Pullapalooza

[ Edited ]

Jeeeez Barclays.  Relax.  

Apped/approved 11/9, TU HP.  

• 11/16 TU SP
  • 11/21 TU SP
  • 12/12 EX SP
  • 01/11 EX SP

Can't see EQ.  I'm trying to buy your love.  Honestly, I am.  Please don't dump me.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Re: Barclays Soft Pullapalooza

Laughing out loud. Wow thats alot of sp's

Valued Contributor
chnceit

Credit314 wrote:

Laughing out loud. Wow thats alot of sp's

LOL that surely is! They are on the same level as AMEX in sense of SPing

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013

[ Edited ]

jake619 wrote:

Jeeeez Barclays.  Relax.  Apped/approved 11/9, TU HP.  11/16 TU SP.  11/21 TU SP.  12/12 EX SP.  Can't see EQ.  I'm trying to buy your love.  Honestly, I am.  Please don't dump me.

I just noticed you finished apping on 12/12/12...I can only hope they don't hold that against you and wait till the end of the 6 months to give you the AA surprise after you are suffering all this time waiting. 

Let us sit and wait 

Frequent Contributor
jake619

CC365 wrote:

I just noticed you finished apping on 12/12/12...I can only hope they don't hold that against you and wait till the end of the 6 months to give you the AA surprise after you are suffering all this time waiting. 

Let us sit and wait 

Yep. 12/12 was BCE. I was feeling cocky and hadn't yet learned about the pissy nature of Barclays. In hindsight I would have held off but frankly, I'm scouting their replacement because I feel with that many SP's and the new Amex I'm playing right into their fears. It's a shame, too, because the 2% on utilities was sweet... well, still is.  From what I can see I expect another SP on EX in the next few days. I wish I knew if they hit EQ. 

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+