Frequent Contributor

Barclays Soft Pullapalooza

Jeeeez Barclays.  Relax.  

Apped/approved 11/9, TU HP.  

• 11/16 TU SP
  • 11/21 TU SP
  • 12/12 EX SP
  • 01/11 EX SP

Can't see EQ.  I'm trying to buy your love.  Honestly, I am.  Please don't dump me.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays Soft Pullapalooza

Laughing out loud. Wow thats alot of sp's

Message 2 of 5
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Credit314 wrote:

Laughing out loud. Wow thats alot of sp's

LOL that surely is! They are on the same level as AMEX in sense of SPing

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 5
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

Jeeeez Barclays.  Relax.  Apped/approved 11/9, TU HP.  11/16 TU SP.  11/21 TU SP.  12/12 EX SP.  Can't see EQ.  I'm trying to buy your love.  Honestly, I am.  Please don't dump me.

I just noticed you finished apping on 12/12/12...I can only hope they don't hold that against you and wait till the end of the 6 months to give you the AA surprise after you are suffering all this time waiting. 

Let us sit and wait 

Message 4 of 5
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@CC365 wrote:

I just noticed you finished apping on 12/12/12...I can only hope they don't hold that against you and wait till the end of the 6 months to give you the AA surprise after you are suffering all this time waiting. 

Let us sit and wait 

Yep. 12/12 was BCE. I was feeling cocky and hadn't yet learned about the pissy nature of Barclays. In hindsight I would have held off but frankly, I'm scouting their replacement because I feel with that many SP's and the new Amex I'm playing right into their fears. It's a shame, too, because the 2% on utilities was sweet... well, still is.  From what I can see I expect another SP on EX in the next few days. I wish I knew if they hit EQ. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.