Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays TU FICO

tag
lobsterfordinner
Established Member

Re: Barclays TU FICO

@dumaine wrote:

I guess I suspected that since a 15 point drop was significant enough for them to update on an off month, then a zero balance, only 1 card reporting (total util across 6 cards from 13% to 3%) and an inquiry falling off would be enough to get another update

That leads to another question: do they actually monitor their cardmember's credit instead of softpulling once a while?

Currently a grad student, and in my wallet there exists my only 4 credit cards: Barclay Arrival+ 56k / Chase Sapphire Pref 68.2k / Citi Prestige 45k / Merrill Accolades 175k ; my student id card and a couple two-dollar bills.
Message 11 of 13
Involver
Valued Contributor

I've had 3 score updates since I opened the card in March.  I know for certain there have been a LOT of significant changes since then.  At least it's free I guess.

Message 12 of 13
dumaine
Regular Contributor

@lobsterfordinner wrote:

@dumaine wrote:

I guess I suspected that since a 15 point drop was significant enough for them to update on an off month, then a zero balance, only 1 card reporting (total util across 6 cards from 13% to 3%) and an inquiry falling off would be enough to get another update

That leads to another question: do they actually monitor their cardmember's credit instead of softpulling once a while?

Since I opened my card In December, I have had softs on TU and EX on alernating months (TU one month, EX the next) and they have already softed EX this month.

EDIT::::: Sorry lobster,  I misread your comment so my response was not needed

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.