Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Travelocity Amex CLI!

tag
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

Barclays Travelocity Amex CLI!

I called in because I had a 0% APR balance transfer option for 9 months available with a $50 cap (shocking!) and told the lady if they would increase my limit I would do the transfer.

She put me on hold for like 15 seconds, gave me a $1000 CLI from $4,500 to $5,500 and did the transfer for me.

I just got the card on December 13th of 2010! Less than one month old.

Very happy with Barclays so far!!! 

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays Travelocity Amex CLI!

Congrats on the cli!! I also received an increase when I got my card, initially was approved for $1500, when my card arrived I called and told the csr that i wanted to do a balance transfer, also because of the 0%, she asked a few questions about some my cards showing on my CR and then approved me for $4000..I too am quite happy with Barclay's right now Smiley Happy

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.