Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays US Airways

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays US Airways

I created my AA account but I don't think it really matters one way or the other

Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm making one first right now.

Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

So it didn't let me apply because I tried to apply using the other link in December that was for premier status members. The offer that had the 10k anniversary bonus. I'm pretty sure it didn't run my credit, that is just auto denied the app which is what happened the first time. But I'm going to call Monday and make sure. It's been exactly 1 month so maybe I should have waited 1 more day. I don't get it though.

Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny, I apped under that same link and was instapproved.
Message 44 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I don't know why it didn't let me with the other link. I called 866-951-1437 which I got from the recon rep last time saying its a 24/7 number. She confirmed they didn't pull my credit but asked if I would like to go forward with the offer. I said yes. She put me on hold and came back and said I have a great credit profile and approved me. 5k which is relatively low but whatever. She did mention because I just got Sallie Mae for 10k in November bringing total exposure to 15k with them. Considering I just got 18k with Marriott the other day though with Chase should I call and recon the limit? Or just leave it? At least I got the offer though.

Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leave it for now. Thanks for the #!
Message 46 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome. I remembered I saved the number last month and I couldn't wait til Monday. I'll leave the limit.

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.