Barclays US Airways

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays US Airways

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Made a purchase and paid it off in addition to the $89 AF, miles posted to Dividend Miles at first statement.  Companion ticket arrived about a month after approval.  

Still waiting for the $25 credit for going paperless, though.

i am still waiting for my 50k and 25 dollar credit as well. My statement should be cutting middle of january. I need to look about companion ticket also.

First I'm hearing of a $25 statement credit.  When was that offered?

if you do paperless i believe as soon as i got my card offer was valid , so i am not sure. I got card in novemeber. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 21 of 47
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Made a purchase and paid it off in addition to the $89 AF, miles posted to Dividend Miles at first statement.  Companion ticket arrived about a month after approval.  

i am still waiting for my 50k and 25 dollar credit as well. My statement should be cutting middle of january. I need to look about companion ticket also.

if you do paperless i believe as soon as i got my card offer was valid , so i am not sure. I got card in novemeber. 

Hmmm, I was approved on 12/05 and opted for paperless.  I will have to check into to this.

Message 22 of 47
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

Hmmm, I was approved on 12/05 and opted for paperless.  I will have to check into to this.

i have heard you can un-opt and re-optin and you will get the offer again i am not 100% sure on that though. 

Message 23 of 47
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

i have heard you can un-opt and re-optin and you will get the offer again i am not 100% sure on that though. 

How long does one have to wait before opting back in or canit be done immediately (during same login session)?

Message 24 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

How long does one have to wait before opting back in or canit be done immediately (during same login session)?

I waited one day.

Message 25 of 47
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Involver wrote:

I think its instant. 

Message 26 of 47
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Conflicting opinions.Smiley Surprised  I'll figure it out.

Message 27 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

This offer is a no-brainer. 50k AA miles for $90 - $25 = $65.

This is close to $800.00 in sign up bonus with no minimum spend!
Message 28 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed. Probably my cheapest bonus yet.

Message 29 of 47
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They can't be merged with AA account yet. Once merger goes through you have to watch out for deval, in which case the value of the miles will drop. It still will be a profit, but maybe not as big. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.