cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays awesomeness

tag
Contributor

Barclays awesomeness

I've gone from being slightly peeved by Barclays to actually liking them. I'm going to the beach next Sunday, Smiley Very Happy and I'll be spending a good deal of money on gas and groceries. I figured I'd call in and see if they'd expedite my Sallie Mae Mastercard. And guess what, they're overnighting it for no additional charge. Color me impressed. Now I'm off to garden until January. I hope I last that long, lol.

$1500            $1500             $2500             $2500             NPSL         
Starting EQ: 646 - Current EQ: 693 - Goal EQ for 12/2013: >720
Gardening from 7/2013 until 1/2014
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays awesomeness

That's great news!  Enjoy the card, and have a great time.  Wish i was going along, and don't forget the sunscreen!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 2 of 9
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Yea Barclay's has been great with me as well.

Congrats!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

I love my Barclay and have no complaints at all.....

Enjoy the drinks on the beach and have fun

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Ron.

Message 5 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

I love my Barclay and have no complaints at all.....

Enjoy the drinks on the beach and have fun

+1

I echo the same - 3 products with them and never any issues.

Message 6 of 9
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

congrats! Smiley Happy enjoy the beach

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 7 of 9
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

A little off topic.. but has anyone ever PC'ed to a Sallie Mae CC from the Apple Visa? I actually want this card.. I think. Is the card that gives up to 5% back to a student fund for your kids?

Message 8 of 9
manwoot
Frequent Contributor

@Mopar_Jones wrote:

A little off topic.. but has anyone ever PC'ed to a Sallie Mae CC from the Apple Visa? I actually want this card.. I think. Is the card that gives up to 5% back to a student fund for your kids?

5% back on certain purchases that go towards Sallie Mae student loans.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.