Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays cannot get my FICO score now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays cannot get my FICO score now?

Just wondering if this is just me, Barclays cannot show me my FICO score now.  I get a message saying "We currently do not have a FICO score to share with you."  This could be becasue you are new (takes three weeks), personal information Barclays has does not match TU, or I froze my TU report.

None of those things has happened, I have no new cards for several months, have been with Barclays for 10 months and no changes or new credit applied for for several months.  TU looks accurate on credit karma for info.  Scores worked fine a couple of weeks ago, late last week I tried and then again today.

Just wondering if I need to call them or if others have seen this before.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays cannot get my FICO score now?

i just logged into barclays cards and it has my fico updated 10/20/15. its not something to worry about, but you can secure email them or call csr and let them know you are having technical difficulties. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays cannot get my FICO score now?

My last Barclays FICO score was on 8/31. Doesn't give me any messages like you got though.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.