Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays cld

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays cld

That was easy. I called and was able to get it reinstated with no issues. I'm fine with the cards I have now so no new ones for quite a while.
Message 21 of 27
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That was easy. I called and was able to get it reinstated with no issues. I'm fine with the cards I have now so no new ones for quite a while.

Congratulations! Now consider that a smack on the hand and lay low! LOL

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it's def a wake up call. I will say I've liked Barclays better than most banks overall so def plan to keep them for a long time
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yay! Very excited to hear of this success. People on the board have generally had good results calling in and asking for limits to be restored, when they are reduced for this reason.

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Glad it worked out in the end for you and you got your limit back!

Message 25 of 27
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 26 of 27
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

I would totally call them and plead your case. This happened to me before and I was able to get my credit limit reinstated. It doesnt hurt to try. Just have your facts/story in line and be ready for their questions. 

Awesome advice; I wouldn't have even thought of it.

But OP tried it, and succeeded in getting the limit reinstated.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.