Contributor
wche

Barclays help

Seeing as how sensitive they are to inquires and new credit lines, how do they view CLIs I'm your other accounts? I ask because I'm 4 months into my arrival card and also got CLIs on 3 accts since then (only one HP) Should I be alarmed?
BoA Better Rewards: 5K | Citi Forward: 8.6K | Chase Freedom: 5.4K | Discover IT: 7K | Amex BlueSky: 12.4K | Chase IHG: 5K | Barclays Arrival: 4K | Chase CSP: 10K

TU FICO 755
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Barclays help

wche wrote:
Seeing as how sensitive they are to inquires and new credit lines, how do they view CLIs I'm your other accounts? I ask because I'm 4 months into my arrival card and also got CLIs on 3 accts since then (only one HP) Should I be alarmed?

You should be fine you haven't went out looking for new TL's at all

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Valued Contributor
djc1puno

myjourney wrote:

wche wrote:

+1...you shouldn't worry :smileyhappy:

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Valued Contributor
FinStar

djc1puno wrote:

myjourney wrote:

wche wrote:

+2

Just ensure that your utilization stays in check.  Often times with CLIs folks tend to have incremental debt ratios which they can take notice.  As long as you fly under the radar, you should be fine like myjourney and djc1puno mentioned.

Super Contributor
enharu

FinStar wrote:

djc1puno wrote:

myjourney wrote:

wche wrote:

+2

Just ensure that your utilization stays in check.  Often times with CLIs folks tend to have incremental debt ratios which they can take notice.  As long as you fly under the radar, you should be fine like myjourney and djc1puno mentioned.

+3. They are sensitive, but they're not unreasonable.

You will be fine.

I added 5 accounts since I've gotten my Arrival, and they even gave me a CLI.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+