Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays help

tag
wche
Regular Contributor

Barclays help

Seeing as how sensitive they are to inquires and new credit lines, how do they view CLIs I'm your other accounts? I ask because I'm 4 months into my arrival card and also got CLIs on 3 accts since then (only one HP) Should I be alarmed?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays help

@wche wrote:
Seeing as how sensitive they are to inquires and new credit lines, how do they view CLIs I'm your other accounts? I ask because I'm 4 months into my arrival card and also got CLIs on 3 accts since then (only one HP) Should I be alarmed?

You should be fine you haven't went out looking for new TL's at all

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@wche wrote:

+1...you shouldn't worry Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@djc1puno wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@wche wrote:

+2

Just ensure that your utilization stays in check.  Often times with CLIs folks tend to have incremental debt ratios which they can take notice.  As long as you fly under the radar, you should be fine like myjourney and djc1puno mentioned.

Message 4 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@djc1puno wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@wche wrote:

+2

Just ensure that your utilization stays in check.  Often times with CLIs folks tend to have incremental debt ratios which they can take notice.  As long as you fly under the radar, you should be fine like myjourney and djc1puno mentioned.

+3. They are sensitive, but they're not unreasonable.

You will be fine.

I added 5 accounts since I've gotten my Arrival, and they even gave me a CLI.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.