Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays iTunes Visa - General Question/Need Help

tag
JosephS112
Established Member

Barclays iTunes Visa - General Question/Need Help

Hello, I recently got this card (this past Saturday) to finance a Macbook. Since then, I have had a minor change of heart and want to exchange it for another model that will suit me more. However, I haven't gotten the card in the mail yet. I used the barcode print out to process the transaction. I was wondering if anyone has experience with something like this and and tell me if I have to wait until the card came or can I use the barcode print out again and exchange for a different model that cost a thiny bit more.(it does say valid for 10 days). Any clue?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays iTunes Visa - General Question/Need Help

@JosephS112 wrote:

Hello, I recently got this card (this past Saturday) to finance a Macbook. Since then, I have had a minor change of heart and want to exchange it for another model that will suit me more. However, I haven't gotten the card in the mail yet. I used the barcode print out to process the transaction. I was wondering if anyone has experience with something like this and and tell me if I have to wait until the card came or can I use the barcode print out again and exchange for a different model that cost a thiny bit more.(it does say valid for 10 days). Any clue?

OP: Although I don't know 100%, in most retail settings, this is simply an exchange; we return the original model, and on the same transaction, add the new model. Since the new model costs more, you should have no problem, considering you can use the barcode most definitely as a purchase like you did for the original transaction! No return (hopefully) needed!

Hope that helped a little; all the best!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.