Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays iTunes auto-CLI

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclays iTunes auto-CLI

@halos24 wrote:
I am going to wait and hope they give me one. Ido not want any more inquiries, and a of the other CLI have been auto with this card.

-How many have you gotten??

-How long have you had the account open??

-Do you use the card often??

I'm trying to fit their bill for auto CLI's Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 16
halos24
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@halos24 wrote:
I am going to wait and hope they give me one. Ido not want any more inquiries, and a of the other CLI have been auto with this card.

Lol oknhere it goes; I have gotten 3, Opened it October2010 via the wonderful backdoor # w/ $1k cl. I then received a auto cli $2k in April 2011 then another auto cli $4k in Oct 2011 a year after opening it. I have used the card and done my best to PIF every month. Right now I am carrying high balance so we will see next month after the statement closes.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 12 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@halos24 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@halos24 wrote:

Lol oknhere it goes; I have gotten 3, Opened it October2010 via the wonderful backdoor # w/ $1k cl. I then received a auto cli $2k in April 2011 then another auto cli $4k in Oct 2011 a year after opening it. I have used the card and done my best to PIF every month. Right now I am carrying high balance so we will see next month after the statement closes.

That is awesome!! I can't wait until my 6th statement to cut!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 16
UpAndComing74
Regular Contributor

Soooo......I got denied when applying for the Itunes Barclay card.   I called the back door and got aprooved for a $1500 dollar limit.  Bittersweet.  I curently have a card with my credit union..4k limit..HSBC-1100, Cap 1--750, Cap 1 500, and Target-200.    I wanted to get a card that would give me a great limit so I can close the other ones.  What gives?  Is this card really worth it with only a $1500 limit?

Thanks

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@sleephla541 wrote:

I checked my mail today and noticed that to my suprise Barclays just increased my credit limit from $5K that I got in March to $6500 just.  I've basically just transferred a balance from Cap 1 to this card and then used this card sparingly and made regular payments.  Some good news for people that have just signed up for this card and are hoping for a CLI in six months.   This company rocks!!  FYI, I also had like 4 other hard inquiries around March and this didn't seem to matter!

Congrats OP!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 16
halos24
Frequent Contributor

It will depend your needs, but I can tell you that my CL has tripled since opening it.  Not only that but if you have an Itunes account you get the rewards, oh yea and I have received several offers for 0% or as low as 3.9% APR on balance transfer which has helped. 

MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.