Barclays is now on MY blacklist

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays is now on MY blacklist

@MarineVietVet wrote:

Thread locked.

How hard is it to play nice?

ETA: Why does it seem the same people over and over use the anonymity of the internet to act in ways they'd never do to someone face to face?

Perceived lack of repercussions.  

Speaking of which, having read through the posts there's plenty of blame to go around.

As Irish80 correctly suggests, one can be FSR and still offer a dissenting opinion.  That said, calling out Barclay's customer service reps for things like LIBOR I would suggest is an emotional response: utterly different parts of the organization.

In that vein, to everyone: if you get pissed off at the forums or a poster (or a moderator, hi!), just walk away for a bit.  Take the time to calm down before attempting to reply.  Probably one of my greatest failings in my corporate career has been I have a tendency to react incredibly quickly; only after some reflection (sometimes that period is measured in days... not the sharpest knife in the drawer that's me) do I come to a salient and appropriate response.  As a result I can empathize with folks here and their actions, but as moderators on this forum, we can't condone it.

--Revelate, myFICO moderator

        
Message 71 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.