cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays pulled 4 hard inquiries on 1 app.App denied

tag
power1234

Barclays pulled 4 hard inquiries on 1 app.App denied

I had a post yesterday about applying for the USAirways and after horrible experience on the recon dept. got denied because I have 2 much credit

On top of the insult they did 4 hard inquiries on my transunion alone.So every time I called they did a HP without asking first

I am furious about this.Smiley Mad 721 fico/1%utl/3 inq in last 6 months/5yrs aaoa

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

Re: Barclays pulled 4 hard inquiries on 1 app.App denied

@power1234 wrote:

I had a post yesterday about applying for the USAirways and after horrible experience on the recon dept. got denied because I have 2 much credit

On top of the insult they did 4 hard inquiries on my transunion alone.So every time I called they did a HP without asking first

I am furious about this.Smiley Mad 721 fico/1%utl/3 inq in last 6 months/5yrs aaoa

I'm sorry to hear that! whats your credit to icome?

fico 747
Message 2 of 9
power1234

it wasnt a income issue didn't even know about all this inq until this morning when I checked the credit karma

I should have known that barclays is the worst bank i ever dealt with

I dont even know what else i can do now with 4 hp on my credit from the same lender

Message 3 of 9
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

@power1234 wrote:

it wasnt a income issue didn't even know about all this inq until this morning when I checked the credit karma

I should have known that barclays is the worst bank i ever dealt with

I dont even know what else i can do now with 4 hp on my credit from the same lender

oh, I thought you said that you had too much credit, and I assumed it was compared to your income

I believe you can dispute the Hard pulls considering you didnt authorize them

fico 747
Message 4 of 9
power1234

I am planing on doing that today

Message 5 of 9
MazdaSpeed
Contributor

good luck!

fico 747
Message 6 of 9
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

They should merge into 1 or 2 since they occurred so close together. I got 4 HPs from Chase back in Dec but only 1 INQ shows up for Chase.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 7 of 9
power1234

Its 4 hard pulls on my transunion right now! this is crazy

Message 8 of 9
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Give it a little time and some of them should drop off. I had 4 INQs from Chase...chase chase chase chase!!! So mad! But now it shows only one chase inquiry.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.