cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays "hidden" cards...

Frequent Contributor

Barclays "hidden" cards...

When you go to the Barclays card website and look for their new cards, you only see a few listed.  I have heard of most of the rest of these but it seems difficult to  navigate to them directly from the main homepage.  I had sent a secure message requesting some information and they gave me this link so I thought I would pass it on. 

https://home.barclaycardus.com/cards.html

What's in my wallet: Bus Amex Plat $NPSL, Amex Plat $NPSL, Chase United $25k, CSR $10k, NFCU Flagship $22k, NFCU Cash Rewards $22k, Venture $20k; Barclays Arrival Plus $18.9k, Cap1 Venture $12k; Chase Marriott $16k, Chase IHG $12k, Discover It $30.8k, AAdvantage Aviator $14.9k, Hawaiian Airlines $9k, PenFed Plat Siggy $6k, Cap1 Spark $7.5k, Cap1 Quicksilver $6.1k, Amex Hilton $9k, Amex BCE $2k, Cap1 Quicksilver $5k; Amazon Store Card $7k, Chase Southwest $2k, Amex Delta Gold $6k, Amex SPG $6k, BoA $1k, BoA Royal Caribbean $1k, Citi DC 7k. Fico scores ~725
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays "hidden" cards...

SkinMatters wrote:

When you go to the Barclays card website and look for their new cards, you only see a few listed.  I have heard of most of the rest of these but it seems difficult to  navigate to them directly from the main homepage.  I had sent a secure message requesting some information and they gave me this link so I thought I would pass it on. 

https://home.barclaycardus.com/cards.html

Click "Partners" in the bottom center of the screen.

Some cards (like the AF Wyndham card) and special offers (like increased bonuses) are available only via the travel partner's website.

Perks, purchase protection, and sketchy merchants: Schwab Platinum.....Price rewind and extended warranties: Costco.....Travel insurance: Prestige.....Renewal nights: IHG, Hyatt.....Rewards/Offers: Discover, Freedom, ED, BCE.....Taxes/Misc: SPG...Questioning the value of: CSP, Arrival

760ish FICOs...Rebucketing hurts!
Total CL: Enough
Message 2 of 4
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  The Miles and More seems like a pretty decent card.  I have read it is hard to get 3 Barclay Cards, I already have two.  Anyone have 3 of their cards?

BOA Cash Rewards, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, AMEX Ameriprise Platinum, AMEX SPG, CITI AADvantage Platinum, Chase Hyatt, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Southwest Plus, Barclay Arrival +, Barclay AAdvantage Red Aviator, USAA Prefered Cash Rewards , Cap One Quicksilver, Lendup L card, JCrew, Pottery Barn, Express, NFCU Go Rewards.
Message 3 of 4
Established Member

frogman1 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  The Miles and More seems like a pretty decent card.  I have read it is hard to get 3 Barclay Cards, I already have two.  Anyone have 3 of their cards?

I have 3 - Upromise MC, AA Aviator, and Rewards Visa - total of around 17k 

Message 4 of 4