Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays recon on a weekend?

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Barclays recon on a weekend?

Does anyone know of a backdoor number for Barclays hat's open on weekends? I apped fo their Rewards Mastercard and it said "they need more time to review my application" So I thought I would give them a call but the number i have says their closed and i have an additional number that says "its reserved for future use by their marketing department" so is there a number i can call that's open for a recon on a weekend or do i have to wait till Monday?

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays recon on a weekend?

im not sure if it will work but i have nfl rewards and the number i used is 8664218004

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays recon on a weekend?

@linux007969 wrote:

Does anyone know of a backdoor number for Barclays hat's open on weekends? I apped fo their Rewards Mastercard and it said "they need more time to review my application" So I thought I would give them a call but the number i have says their closed and i have an additional number that says "its reserved for future use by their marketing department" so is there a number i can call that's open for a recon on a weekend or do i have to wait till Monday?

They are not open on the weekends.  Your best bet is to try them on Monday.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.