Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays report updating lagging

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Barclays report updating lagging

Anybody noticing a delay in their Barclays Financing Visa updating for month of February? Statement closing date was 2/24 and no update yet....Smiley Indifferent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays report updating lagging

I have a B&N card with Barclay's and my account closed on the 21st of Feb and no update on any of my credit reports yet as well

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 46
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tray wrote:

I have a B&N card with Barclay's and my account closed on the 21st of Feb and no update on any of my credit reports yet as well

Yea i'm concerned this is my last update for balances decreasing to $0 and it's my biggest one.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 46
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Ugh, not good to know. My barclays apple card statement cut yesterday and I paid off $800 on it. Looks like I'll be waiting a month for it to update on my credit reports....

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 4 of 46
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Ugh, not good to know. My barclays apple card statement cut yesterday and I paid off $800 on it. Looks like I'll be waiting a month for it to update on my credit reports....

I was about to call because they cut my statement too early now I realize that I have a CLI... yay..still calling though

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 5 of 46
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@aamex wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

I was about to call because they cut my statement too early now I realize that I have a CLI... yay..still calling though

Congrats aamex!! How long have you had the card and how much did you get?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 46
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@aamex wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Congrats aamex!! How long have you had the card and how much did you get?

I got the card May 2011, and I got a 1,000 CLI. The thing is I didn't use the card outside of like buying a few apple products so I think this was just an account review generated increase..Its taking like a month to PC to the Barclays Rewards.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 7 of 46
JustJen
Regular Contributor

I'm in the same boat, my statement closed on the 21st I believe and still no update! It's really annoying because I paid off the balance to help with my utilization and it's still not showing up. I'm not sure if they report the statement closing balance or the current balance....and I was trying to hold out to make sure it posted a zero balance but I used the card to pay for some reimbursable expenses at work to try to generate heavy usage since I knew I would pay it off immediately, but it would defeat the purpose if now it reports the balance and then I'll have to wait again for it to show zero. I haven't paid that close attention to it before but do they normally take awhile?
Message 8 of 46
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@JustJen wrote:
I'm in the same boat, my statement closed on the 21st I believe and still no update! It's really annoying because I paid off the balance to help with my utilization and it's still not showing up. I'm not sure if they report the statement closing balance or the current balance....and I was trying to hold out to make sure it posted a zero balance but I used the card to pay for some reimbursable expenses at work to try to generate heavy usage since I knew I would pay it off immediately, but it would defeat the purpose if now it reports the balance and then I'll have to wait again for it to show zero. I haven't paid that close attention to it before but do they normally take awhile?

I hope not. The 1st update I got from them was about 5 days.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 46
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Aamex, you PC'ed the barclays apple card to a barclays reward card? I want to do that as well. Did this require a hard pull? How did you go about getting it PC'ed?

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.