Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays report updating lagging

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclays report updating lagging

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm surprised Barclay has not shut me down yet, I got the card 5/2011 and have used it twice, one charge for 400 PIF as soon as it posted to my account (this was like in June 2011) and I used it at the pharmacy about 6 months ago for a whopping 10 (also PIF as soon as it hit my online account).

I really am surprised they have not closed my account due to inactivity.

Maybe I'll use it this week for something small.

Maybe those 800 scores keep the muzzles on them for you. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 31 of 46
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Still no update......Smiley Indifferent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 46
mkm77
Regular Contributor

My statement cut 04/08 nd still no update....As posted in another thread.....Barclays SUCKS!
Message 33 of 46
omskillet
Regular Contributor

@mkm77 wrote:
My statement cut 04/08 nd still no update....As posted in another thread.....Barclays SUCKS!

Some companies don't report until the second statements cuts. A lot depends on when your account was opened and statement cycle. For me it took 2 months for Discover to report and 5 days for Chase.

Message 34 of 46
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

My statement closed 4/15 and it still hasn't posted to my CR. Which is great for me cause my utilization went up this month (thanks to two ipads).

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 35 of 46
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

I was aproved for a Barclays card at the end of March & it was reporting to all 3 CRAs by April 6th

Message 36 of 46
mkm77
Regular Contributor

In the past with Barclay and with all of my other cards, the credit bureau updates balances not long after your latest statement is cut and the new balances are then sent to the CRA. I actually paid my Barclay card off a month ago and I'm still waiting because for some reason the last few months, Barclays seems to be having internal computer issues along with other issues...

Message 37 of 46
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Mine cut on the 6th and was reported on the 7th-10th to the 3 bureaus. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 38 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just noticed that Barclays was supposed to report on the 11th , my due date is on the 7th.

They just reported on the 25th , and my balance was at the limit , since i always PIF on the due date.

Obiously my Equifax , score went down..12 points.

Why does this happen?

Message 39 of 46
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

They do seem slower than normal.  My statement ended on the 15th and i haven't seen an update on my report either.  And when I made my last payment it was for the full balance amount.  A few days later i noticed that I had a $1.00 balance showing on this account.  I called their CS they said it was interest which didn't make sense.  They said they were going to credit it back and now I have a -$1.00 credit.  

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.