tag
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays report updating lagging

@aamex wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@aamex wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Ugh, not good to know. My barclays apple card statement cut yesterday and I paid off $800 on it. Looks like I'll be waiting a month for it to update on my credit reports....

I was about to call because they cut my statement too early now I realize that I have a CLI... yay..still calling though

Congrats aamex!! How long have you had the card and how much did you get?

I got the card May 2011, and I got a 1,000 CLI. The thing is I didn't use the card outside of like buying a few apple products so I think this was just an account review generated increase..Its taking like a month to PC to the Barclays Rewards.

Congrats on the CLI! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 11 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@aamex wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@aamex wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Ugh, not good to know. My barclays apple card statement cut yesterday and I paid off $800 on it. Looks like I'll be waiting a month for it to update on my credit reports....

I was about to call because they cut my statement too early now I realize that I have a CLI... yay..still calling though

I got the card May 2011, and I got a 1,000 CLI. The thing is I didn't use the card outside of like buying a few apple products so I think this was just an account review generated increase..Its taking like a month to PC to the Barclays Rewards.

You were able to PC? I called them because I wanted to PC my Apple to iTunes and they said that I couldn't. They said that they didn't do that and that I would have to apply for the iTunes card separately.

How did you PC? Maybe they've changed their policy?! I would *really* like to PC, since the Apple card has no rewards.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Last month, it updated timely. It's going to close again next week, so I'll see. Hopefully they'll get their system caught up.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 13 of 46
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@aamex wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@aamex wrote:

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

You were able to PC? I called them because I wanted to PC my Apple to iTunes and they said that I couldn't. They said that they didn't do that and that I would have to apply for the iTunes card separately.

How did you PC? Maybe they've changed their policy?! I would *really* like to PC, since the Apple card has no rewards.

They wouldn't like me PC to itunes, so I told them I would just keep the card in my drawer since it had no rewards and I have a macbook, iphone, apple tv and dont need anymore apple products. So then the CSR offered me that card.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 14 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@aamex wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

@aamex wrote:

They wouldn't like me PC to itunes, so I told them I would just keep the card in my drawer since it had no rewards and I have a macbook, iphone, apple tv and dont need anymore apple products. So then the CSR offered me that card.

Wow! Did they HP? Did you get to keep the same CL? Do you happen to remember which dept./number you called? I would really like their rewards card. Actually don't want the iTunes; I just thought that it was another Apple card, so they'd be more likely to PC to that one.

This shows it CAN be done. Maybe it's just a matter of getting to the right person.

Message 15 of 46
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@aamex wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

@aamex wrote:

Wow! Did they HP? Did you get to keep the same CL? Do you happen to remember which dept./number you called? I would really like their rewards card. Actually don't want the iTunes; I just thought that it was another Apple card, so they'd be more likely to PC to that one.

This shows it CAN be done. Maybe it's just a matter of getting to the right person.

It wasn't a hard pull, I did keep the same CL. But they just increased my CL in about 3 weeks of doing the PC. I called the number on the back of my card and at first I called asking for an apr reduction or to product change or anything so that I would have an incentive to actually utilize that card. I made sure that she understood that I have other reward options but I'm looking to put activity on this card. Yeah, I honestly think its a matter of WHO you talk to.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 16 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks! When I get my iPad paid off, I'm going to give it a try! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 46
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Goodluck if you want I can call and ask what the name of the agent was that gave me the PC. They've transferred me to her before. Might make it easier on you..

Message 18 of 46
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@aamex wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Goodluck if you want I can call and ask what the name of the agent was that gave me the PC. They've transferred me to her before. Might make it easier on you..

That would be great, if you want to pm me. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 46
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Now that my barclays account is fully paid off, I might explain to them that I will be sock drawering the Apple card unless they PC it to the rewards card. Although to be honest, I don't even want the barclays rewards card. I WANT MY DARN CHASE FREEDOM!

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.