Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays rewards increase questions

tag
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Barclays rewards increase questions

For the people that received a Increase at the 6 month mark.  Did they get one when statement cut. Or before? 

When I login it says my new billing cycle started, but I don't or didn't get a Increase. But my statement hasn't generated yet.... 

Hope this makes sense. 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclays rewards increase questions

@My_Fako wrote:

For the people that received a Increase at the 6 month mark.  Did they get one when statement cut. Or before? 

When I login it says my new billing cycle started, but I don't or didn't get a Increase. But my statement hasn't generated yet.... 

Hope this makes sense. 

They gave it with the 6th statement cut; i.e. it was referenced in the 6th statement.

But they don't give it to everybody.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 8
My_Fako
Established Contributor

OK. Thanks 

I just hope there's some kind of bump, when the statement cuts... Its my lowest limit card., I put some pretty decent use threw it in the past 6 months. 

Can't I call at the 6 month mark and asked for soft increase and apr decrease? 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@My_Fako wrote:

OK. Thanks 

I just hope there's some kind of bump, when the statement cuts... Its my lowest limit card., I put some pretty decent use threw it in the past 6 months. 

Can't I call at the 6 month mark and asked for soft increase and apr decrease? 

there's a dedicated thread for it. 

no 6month luv from barclay for me. got salliemae last june. maybe because i only spent 1.5k on it. :/

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my Arrival+ nine months or so now I believe and no auto CLI for me. I'm guessing this is due to the fact I only put around $2k thru it a month and the limit is $10k.

Message 5 of 8
dumaine
Regular Contributor

They started me at 4K in 12/2013 and I got no love at the 6 month mark. I thought to heck with it and only ran a couple transfers thru them and an occasional spend here and there. 12/2014 auto cli to 6500, 12/2015 auto cli to 10400. Dunno their rhyme or reason but I will take it!!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

so there's hope at 1 yr mark!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got one of my Barclays cards in January, 2015. No CLI's. I got the other in April, 2015. No CLI's on it either.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.