Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays still offering US Airways Card - 50k sign-up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays still offering US Airways Card - 50k sign-up

I thought it was said Barclays was not going to be able to offer their US Airways card after Dec 31, 2014. 

Anyone have any insight as to how long they're going to be able to offer the card. Nice sign-on bonus right now for anyone who doesn't have it...

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays still offering US Airways Card - 50k sign-up

No idea. Get em while they're hot!
Message 2 of 41
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I thought it was said Barclays was not going to be able to offer their US Airways card after Dec 31, 2014. 

Anyone have any insight as to how long they're going to be able to offer the card. Nice sign-on bonus right now for anyone who doesn't have it...

Probably until the end of Q1/2015.After that, the mileage program if US airways and AA merge, barclay will no longer able to approve new US Airways app

Message 3 of 41
HiLine
Blogger

@Anonymous wrote:
No idea. Get em while they're hot!

This. This is the last chance.

Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know when you should get your companion pass? It's been a month and I havent yet.
Message 5 of 41
dursty87
Established Contributor

I just received my companion pass on Friday and I was approved 12/24.
Message 6 of 41
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

I finally caved in and apped for the card. Go for it soon if you think you want it! Smiley Happy 

side note was I actually had to go to recon to get approval. So time to start trimming my cards back Smiley Happy

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resistance is futile. How can you turn down 50,000 AA miles for $90.00.
Message 8 of 41
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Resistance is futile. How can you turn down 50,000 AA miles for $90.00.

+1. Although my 24.99% APR is atrocious LOL but 50,000 AA miles and companion pass...for $90 Smiley Happy

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 9 of 41
taxi818
Super Contributor

I wonder if i could go for this card. ive only had my apple card 5 months. at best. not sure how long to wait to get a second barclays card. will be 6 months in a month. and the apple is paid off. just waiting for it to hit my report. any ideas?. about barclays giving that card up. even if i must transfer a little of my apple limit which is at 3500. hmm.

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.