Did you mean: 

Barclays up to somethin......

tag
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays up to somethin......

This could be good.

I got that too a month or 2 ago.

a few days later (1 day before statement cut) my statement closed early, got a x2 CLI and a APR reduction.  It was my 14th statement I think.

But a friend got that then nothing happened so it may nto happen.

Will depend on how much you've used the card etc over the last year and how your profile looks I guess.   

Probably not worth trying to figure out Barclay. 

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably just a system update. I just got an auto CLI last month so I doubt they're considering me for another one so soon.
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@teo77777 wrote:

Coming up on my 1 year anniv with my rewards card. Statement cuts tonight. Just logged into my account and it asked me to reaffirm my addy, email, and income before I could proceed to my account. First I'm thinking " hey a cli could be coming my way ! " Then I realise I've opened 3 new accounts since Oct , the last one being last months Venture app, and the new car in Dec wacked me with inquiries galore, so then I'm thinking " hey, some AA could be coming my way ! " Not gonna sweat what I can't control, but I'll keep ya posted as to which one of these two prizes comes out of the Cracker Jacks box.

Saw the same thing when I logged in yesterday. It doesn't mean anything.

Message 13 of 19
celluloid17
Established Contributor

I got that "update information" prompt for my Sallie Mae card yesterday.  It's been a year and a month since I app'd for the card and I use it regularly and always PIF.  No CLI increase yet...

Message 14 of 19
teo77777
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Saw the same thing when I logged in yesterday. It doesn't mean anything.

Roger that.... And thanks.

TO
Message 15 of 19
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:
They did the same thing for me and I don't think I'm at year 1 or 1.5 or whatever.. maybe it's just all over? Not sure yet..

Same with me. Since they just gave me two CLIs in the last year (one requested, one auto), I don't think it means anything one way or another. They're just doing a periodic info update.

Message 16 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Never seen that for me, but other issuer's I have gotten similar pop-ups in the past

Message 17 of 19
KellyP25721
Frequent Contributor

I got the pop up yesterday too and was hoping it had something to do with my 12th statement cutting next week.

Starting Score: 573 (EX Faco) | Current Scores: EX(Fico) 674, EQ(Fico) 668, TU(Fico) 691
Message 18 of 19
skigirl916
Established Contributor

I've never received any popups on either of my Barclay cards, and they get the most use. Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.