Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays vs Nationwide CC

utility under 20% and apply, better chance and better limit, imo

Message 11 of 17
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

Quick update:    I apped for both. Barnes and noble card required further eval before a denial. Called for recon but my utiliz left them unwilling to budge (not surprised) but the CSR was extremely nice!  Smiley Happy  Nationwide app required further eval before a denial (same song second verse) because of recent deliq acct. I called for recon because my last baddie was 3 yrs ago. Not recent. The CSR referred the app to risk analysis. She called me back in about two hrs and said I was approved (shocked)! No  details on the CL or interest but I'm happy!! And yep, the kids are out of the house and we are on the air mattress. Hopefully our CL will allow us to get a japanese platform bed we plan on paying off this year. Thanks all!!

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@REgnlor wrote:

Quick update:    I apped for both. Barnes and noble card required further eval before a denial. Called for recon but my utiliz left them unwilling to budge (not surprised) but the CSR was extremely nice!  Smiley Happy  Nationwide app required further eval before a denial (same song second verse) because of recent deliq acct. I called for recon because my last baddie was 3 yrs ago. Not recent. The CSR referred the app to risk analysis. She called me back in about two hrs and said I was approved (shocked)! No  details on the CL or interest but I'm happy!! And yep, the kids are out of the house and we are on the air mattress. Hopefully our CL will allow us to get a japanese platform bed we plan on paying off this year. Thanks all!!

What number did you call for Nationwide?

Message 13 of 17
-Furbz-
Contributor

Congrats on the recon!

CA- i thought i read you were done applying for a year ?

Message 14 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@-Furbz- wrote:

Congrats on the recon!

CA- i thought i read you were done applying for a year ?

I did not apply, do not worrySmiley Happy was asking for a friend

Message 15 of 17
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

my nation wide account is on hold Smiley Sad i may end up like other guy Smiley Sad

>
Message 16 of 17
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

10K limit Smiley Very Happy     17% interest Smiley Mad  I used the recon number from the initial denial letter which was the same as the number from the recon thread.

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.