Established Contributor
aquatic1

Re: Barnes and Noble Mastercard

haulingthescoreup wrote:

rbbyrbsn wrote:

it's not a great card only 5% off and 1% in gift certs The whole point about retail cobrand more points when money is spent at the cobranded retail,

Right they're on shopdiscover for 10% and4% at chase rewards Plus for those that don't have a chse non-cobrand cards and don't have a discover

I didn't even people still order books from them with Overstock and Amazon

That's fine that you don't want/ like this card, but please don't dump on OP's choice. Many people like this one; others like other cards.

I liked the rewards on mine; I just canceled it because I found that I had wound up with a version that didn't allow customer-requested CLI's.

Hauling, I never take offense on other people choice of cards.  The cards that I choose are in my purse.

I buy most of my books from Barnes and Noble. I like that if I buy from Barnes and Noble I get even more rewards for Upromise that helps pay down my student loans. Everyone has certain ways that they do things and that is cool.

Starting Score: TU:537
Current Score: TU:683 (3/11/10)
Goal Score: TU:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Re: Barnes and Noble Mastercard

i like barnes and noble.  they have lots of cool stuff.
Latest scores: Walmart TU: 766. MyFICO TU: ---. DCU EQ: 741. PSECU EX: 756.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+