Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barney's arrived! Need advice.

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Barney's arrived! Need advice.

I didn't think Comenity was the "ask for 25k and they will counter" type, considering they don't manually review CLIs and everything is done by a computer. I'm pretty sure whatever you're able to get with the phone system or online button is all you can get. Never heard of them countering or anything.

Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@damnedanddetermined wrote:

Got my BARNEY'S card in the mail today!!!!  Beautiful presentation Smiley Happy  I opened it, and ran to the phone to follow the advice of my fico friends!! I started with a $750 limit, and now...I have a ............................................(wait for it).......................................a.................10,750 limit!!!!! THANKS to ALL of you!!!!  I shall wait 30 days, and play again Smiley Happy

Congrats!!! And wait 31days and let the fun begin again!  👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Message 32 of 33
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

I started out a month ago with a 1K limit...contacted robot lady as soon as I got the card out of the mailbox, and she gave me a new cl of $10,750...this morning (one month later now) called her again, and I am now at $20,750  WOW!!! just incredible, especially after I havent used the card yet!!

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.