Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barney's hasn't reported since July and my old CL, not my true one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barney's hasn't reported since July and my old CL, not my true one

Anyone with Comenity experience confirm my suspicions? I apped for the Barney's card about 6 months ago. I received a $1.5k SL. Through the robot lady on the phone my first CLI was to $5k. The following month I used the same method to increase the CL to $15k. The card has not reported since July. This got me to thinking, since I had not yet used the card. I bought some sunglasses a couple weeks ago and I think now that there is a balance / use, that it will start reporting again. No?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Barney's hasn't reported since July and my old CL, not my true one

yes, once they report again, since there has now been usage, it will update your limit too.
Message 2 of 4
Pway
Valued Contributor

That's it. Comenity cards, you have to use them so they can report. I have received increases on cards but since I have not used them they have not reported. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

case in point.....I got the Diamond Elite card back in May, and have never used it, not once, and it hasn't updated either. Its shows blank across all 3 CRA, LOL.. Ive also had 4 CLI's since then too! This card I plan of closing next year anyways, but I might buy a silver chain for $15, just so it updates the last 7 months LOL
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.