Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barneys New York CC/Neiman Marcus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barneys New York CC/Neiman Marcus

I have significantly brought up my FICOS, I am ready to apply now!! I was wondering not mentioned on the board often, what are the prequal for the Barneys NYC card?? Also on Neimans does HSBC blacklist, becuase if so I have a relaative whos last 4 of his SSN are the only difference and he defualted on HSBC where as i have never had one yet everytime i apply they rejectet me even on the orchard card!!! My FICOs are now 700 plus.....it has to be him he lived with us, was a joint on my BOFA account. Anyway i want the barneys card does anyone have an idea who services it? What CRA they pull?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barneys New York CC/Neiman Marcus

haha, you know i would know!!! They pull TU only, no matter where you live. There is no Pre-Set limit and yes they mean no PRE-SET so its directly based of course if approved, then your classified by Income Tier 1 500K TIER 2 370K ETC. they use some method for targeting but they always say,be careful because they are GUIDELINES, that are very flexable, whih means get yourself in lots of trouble!!!! lol 

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just applied for Barneys last week, still have not gotten alert that they have pulled credit so not sure yet, keep you posted

Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just called about my Barneys application... they service the card themselves and they take 10 days to process app and usually pull TU, sometimes EQ too she said... I hope they pull EQ!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am telling you i got a Barneys card, rather convinced my father to get one and add me as an authorized user, They pulled TU in Texas and NYC the rep told me its the prefed report. Also they are like what Neimans use to be in lending, they MANUALLY REVIEW EVERY APPLICATION. It took mine 22 days to finally get, they check every bit of info on the application, even called me bank to verify information. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am telling you i got a Barneys card, rather convinced my father to get one and add me as an authorized user, They pulled TU in Texas and NYC the rep told me its the prefed report. Also they are like what Neimans use to be in lending, they MANUALLY REVIEW EVERY APPLICATION. It took mine 22 days to finally get, they check every bit of info on the application, even called me bank to verify information. 

USF12 - as an authorized user on a Barney's card, can you tell me whether this activity gets posted to your credit reports? I am looking to add my husband to my account in order to help lengthen his credit history but want to make sure it will actually report.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.