Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Amex Account Questions

tag
Blurbz
Contributor

Basic Amex Account Questions

I got my PRG about two weeks ago and was approved for my BCE a few days ago. I have a few questions about the accounts:

1. When will MR points post to the PRG account? I've spent a few hundred on the card already, including a hotel reservation that I prepaid for May through Amex Travel. So far, no points have posted.

2. When will the BCE show up on my member accounts page?

I'm definitely enjoying my PRG and am excited for the BCE to arrive!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Basic Amex Account Questions

@Blurbz wrote:
I got my PRG about two weeks ago and was approved for my BCE a few days ago. I have a few questions about the accounts:

1. When will MR points post to the PRG account? I've spent a few hundred on the card already, including a hotel reservation that I prepaid for May through Amex Travel. So far, no points have posted.

2. When will the BCE show up on my member accounts page?

I'm definitely enjoying my PRG and am excited for the BCE to arrive!

1 - Mine show up when the statement cuts monthly. 

2 - You can link the two accounts together, or call AMEX customer service and they can do it. 

Message 2 of 3
Blurbz
Contributor

Re: Basic Amex Account Questions

Cool, thank you! I don't have an account for the BCE to link yet: I thought it would automatically be added to the account with my PRG. If it doesn't show, I'll just link it when the card arrives sometime next week.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.