Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards™ Visa card

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards™ Visa card

Anybody applied for this recently or have this in their wallet ?   Looks like it is underwritten by good 'ole Bof A.

I'm thinking of taking advantage of the 0% intro fianancing and 10% off initial purchase promo.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

Re: Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards™ Visa card

@pizzadude wrote:

Anybody applied for this recently or have this in their wallet ?   Looks like it is underwritten by good 'ole Bof A.

I'm thinking of taking advantage of the 0% intro fianancing and 10% off initial purchase promo.

+1

Thinking about purchasing a pistol and would love to get the 0% for 12 month financing. Any information would be great.

Message 2 of 4
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Yes I have it. Applied at the store and had to talk to rep. to be approved, it is BofA and I had about 20 inquires but a score of 819 so our talk was short and was approved..be careful I think there are two versions and the "World Matercard" has the better tier points.....so you have to be able to handle a minimum $5000 CL.

Message 3 of 4
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

I have the regular Bass Pro shop MC. I opened it back in August 13. I just got it because I like store. If you go there alot and spend alot there, then the card is worth it. I was just getting back into the credit cards then. I was approved for a 1500 cl. I don't use it much, since I don't live close to a bass pro shop. Which they are opening here next year and I can't wait.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.