Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be careful with the US Bank secured

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be careful with the US Bank secured

I applied for three us bank secured cards about 10 days ago. I called us bank a couple days after and they said the applications were declined. Fast forward to today and they drafted $1500 out of my bank account $500 x 3. I guess I was approved?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Be careful with the US Bank secured

Yes, that happens all the friggin' time.  They are super slow.

Moral of the story, don't call US Bank while waiting for your secured cards, they will come.

And remember, don't touch that money in the bank or you'll get overdrafted

Finally, good luck on the waiting for the cards to arrive...they're slow on that end too.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Be careful with the US Bank secured

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied for three us bank secured cards about 10 days ago. I called us bank a couple days after and they said the applications were declined. Fast forward to today and they drafted $1500 out of my bank account $500 x 3. I guess I was approved?

Definitely call them, it sounds like approved.  I had a secured card with them when rebuilding and when I would call in they would say "pending" but never approved.  Once my transfer was received for the security deposit it then was approved.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.