Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beaver Card!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Beaver Card!

@jamesdwi wrote:

My duck card survived as well,  same 5k limit small $350 balance left to pay off, current APR is 12.9% one of my lowest I think it was 15.x % when i started they just kept lowering it with my ontime payments. 

Crap.

Now i know i'm going to have to call them.

At the very least i would appreciate a better APR than 19.99% that this one is currently at. 

Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok, ok, I won't get the Beaver card. Maybe Sallie Mae instead.

Thats a good idea.  The company handing these cards are dirtier than grandma's panty.I 'd run away fast. Run Stinky1, run and don't look back.

Message 22 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

My duck card survived as well,  same 5k limit small $350 balance left to pay off, current APR is 12.9% one of my lowest I think it was 15.x % when i started they just kept lowering it with my ontime payments. 

Crap.

At the very least i would appreciate a better APR than 19.99% that this one is currently at. 

IIRC, they will not lower APRs on customer-initiated requests.  From what I recall, they were able to lower automatically based on history and CR information on some cards (what's left of their portfolio).  YEMV.

Message 23 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats a good idea.  The company handing these cards are dirtier than grandma's panty.  I 'd run away fast.

What an appropriate reference for this thread... Smiley LOL

I did NOT need to read that! Smiley Indifferent

Message 24 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats a good idea.  The company handing these cards are dirtier than grandma's panty.  I 'd run away fast.

Ohh Nixon.. Eh.. Sorry. Am I going to be banned for that? Let me edit then.

Message 25 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol...I don't know. It was sure funny though.

These jokers have to have broken some laws while pulling this shady crap though..

Message 26 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol...I don't know. It was sure funny though.

These jokers have to have broken some laws while pulling this shady crap though..

He..He..HeSmiley Tongue  We need some humor around here.  Thats nuts that they approve and then close. Just utter rubbish.

Message 27 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

Crap.

IIRC, they will not lower APRs on customer-initiated requests.  From what I recall, they were able to lower automatically based on history and CR information on some cards (what's left of their portfolio).  YEMV.

I see.

Aside from a 6 month or so 0% BT stint i been PIF on this card what use it does get from time to time.

Suppose time will tell then. It's not such a critical mass by any stretch but i always seem to get hemmed in with such deplorable APR's no matter what card because of a still relatively short history and adding new ones just keeps sour terms being awarded with the exception of Diner's, Barclays, and to a lesser extent now Chase.

Message 28 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

Crap.

I see.

Aside from a 6 month or so 0% BT stint i been PIF on this card what use it does get from time to time.

Suppose time will tell then. It's not such a critical mass by any stretch but i always seem to get hemmed in with such deplorable APR's no matter what card because of a still relatively short history and adding new ones just keeps sour terms being awarded with the exception of Diner's, Barclays, and to a lesser extent now Chase.

Evidence you should strategize and garden. Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@jamesdwi wrote:

Crap.

I see.

You can still contact them since it appears some features can change from time to time.  Are you still experiencing the same issue when making certain transactions and having to call them?

I haven't had the need to call them and my Beaver card still works without issues.

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.