Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bed Bath & Beyond Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bed Bath & Beyond Mastercard

I shop a lot at Bed Bath & Beyond. I received an email from them about their Mastercard through Comenity Bank. 5% off BB&B purchases. 2% off gas and groceries. 1% the rest.

Does any one have opinions on this card? What kind of scores do you need to be approved?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bed Bath & Beyond Mastercard

@Anonymous wrote:

I shop a lot at Bed Bath & Beyond. I received an email from them about their Mastercard through Comenity Bank. 5% off BB&B purchases. 2% off gas and groceries. 1% the rest.

Does any one have opinions on this card? What kind of scores do you need to be approved?

Thanks!

Oh wow..this is actually new. I could have sworn a few months ago that BBB was not offering any kind of credit card.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I have read US Bank previously backed the card. Now it's Comenity.

Message 3 of 8
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

I received the same email, while I have not plans to apply...I would think it would be easy to get when I had basically no credit, besides $500 secured card Comenity approved for a $4K CL (different retailer) but my file was in pretty bad shape at the time.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as you pay in full and do not incur any of those high Comenity APRs it should be useful.

Message 5 of 8
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Don't forget how Comenity is with new accounts/inquiries.
NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are they with new accounts/inquiries? Some of us don't know.

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If you get their visas or mastercards, it often makes them look deeper into your other accounts and if you have alot of their store cards, especially in short period or via Sct, many times they shut you down completely. There have been people approved a mc or visa, and card is closed even before the card arrives. Comenity is a ....well lets just say they probably dont rank top 5 here in FicolandSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.