Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beef up and prune my Credit Card/LOC portfolio

tag
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

Re: Beef up and prune my Credit Card/LOC portfolio

@JonStur wrote:

I don't really think you need anything else. You have great cards with great limits. Barring some specific reward card, any more would be for vanity IMHO....

Thanks guys, thats what I like to hear.

Message 11 of 15
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@rex_03 wrote:
From your portfolio have you considered a product change on the Amex Blue to a better offering revolver with a better rewards structure. Also, are you looking to improve quality Vs. quantity?

Looking for quality, otherwise I'd have a bunch of cards from random banks and store cards!

The only reason I got Amex was to do the 3x CLI soft pull, just to cross it off my bucket list. I did choose blue after looking at Amex's offering, but what do you have in mind?

Are all your card listed in your sig?

Hello, yes

IMHO you look good don't cut any just continue what your doing it looks great...

Major bank cards a co-branded card I like your line upSmiley Wink

LOC don't weigh must on a profile so if you need one then yes other than that don't stop what you doing....get it? Lol

You like the co-branded one? Okay, I guess I'll stop planning to cut it then

Thanks, guess I am done!

Message 12 of 15
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

I agree that you have a great collection so far. If you want to add a NavyFederal Flagship you get good rewards at 2% if you use it on travel. They will also probably beat your highest credit line significantly.

Message 13 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@gen-specific wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@gen-specific wrote:

@rex_03 wrote:
From your portfolio have you considered a product change on the Amex Blue to a better offering revolver with a better rewards structure. Also, are you looking to improve quality Vs. quantity?

Looking for quality, otherwise I'd have a bunch of cards from random banks and store cards!

The only reason I got Amex was to do the 3x CLI soft pull, just to cross it off my bucket list. I did choose blue after looking at Amex's offering, but what do you have in mind?

Are all your card listed in your sig?

Hello, yes

IMHO you look good don't cut any just continue what your doing it looks great...

Major bank cards a co-branded card I like your line upSmiley Wink

LOC don't weigh must on a profile so if you need one then yes other than that don't stop what you doing....get it? Lol

You like the co-branded one? Okay, I guess I'll stop planning to cut it then

Thanks, guess I am done!

Yes, I even like the co-branded it has a decent limit......Looking good IMHO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 15
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

I agree that you have a great collection so far. If you want to add a NavyFederal Flagship you get good rewards at 2% if you use it on travel. They will also probably beat your highest credit line significantly.

Yeah I am trying to see if I am eligible. Heard grandfather was in military but maybe didn't retire there

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.