Frequent Contributor
gen-specific

Re: Beef up and prune my Credit Card/LOC portfolio

JonStur wrote:

I don't really think you need anything else. You have great cards with great limits. Barring some specific reward card, any more would be for vanity IMHO....

Thanks guys, thats what I like to hear.

Citi Thank You Premier 60k, AMEX Blue 30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 30k, BoA VISA Rewards 30k, Wells Fargo 30k, Barclays Arrival+ 30k, Citibank Custom Credit Line 12k, Macys/AMEX 2.5k/500

EFX 711, EXP 713, TU 713 - AVG 701 GOOD - May 2014
EFX ???, EXP ???, TU 764 - AVG 764 GOOD - Aug 2014
Frequent Contributor
gen-specific

[ Edited ]

myjourney wrote:

gen-specific wrote:

myjourney wrote:

gen-specific wrote:

rex_03 wrote:
From your portfolio have you considered a product change on the Amex Blue to a better offering revolver with a better rewards structure. Also, are you looking to improve quality Vs. quantity?

Looking for quality, otherwise I'd have a bunch of cards from random banks and store cards!

The only reason I got Amex was to do the 3x CLI soft pull, just to cross it off my bucket list. I did choose blue after looking at Amex's offering, but what do you have in mind?

Are all your card listed in your sig?

Hello, yes

IMHO you look good don't cut any just continue what your doing it looks great...

Major bank cards a co-branded card I like your line up:smileywink:

LOC don't weigh must on a profile so if you need one then yes other than that don't stop what you doing....get it? Lol

You like the co-branded one? Okay, I guess I'll stop planning to cut it then

Thanks, guess I am done!

Citi Thank You Premier 60k, AMEX Blue 30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 30k, BoA VISA Rewards 30k, Wells Fargo 30k, Barclays Arrival+ 30k, Citibank Custom Credit Line 12k, Macys/AMEX 2.5k/500

New Contributor
GatorGuy

I agree that you have a great collection so far. If you want to add a NavyFederal Flagship you get good rewards at 2% if you use it on travel. They will also probably beat your highest credit line significantly.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. -- Aristotle
Starting Score: 777
Current Score:  761
Goal Score:      800
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

gen-specific wrote:

myjourney wrote:

gen-specific wrote:

myjourney wrote:

gen-specific wrote:

rex_03 wrote:
From your portfolio have you considered a product change on the Amex Blue to a better offering revolver with a better rewards structure. Also, are you looking to improve quality Vs. quantity?

Looking for quality, otherwise I'd have a bunch of cards from random banks and store cards!

The only reason I got Amex was to do the 3x CLI soft pull, just to cross it off my bucket list. I did choose blue after looking at Amex's offering, but what do you have in mind?

Are all your card listed in your sig?

Hello, yes

IMHO you look good don't cut any just continue what your doing it looks great...

Major bank cards a co-branded card I like your line up:smileywink:

LOC don't weigh must on a profile so if you need one then yes other than that don't stop what you doing....get it? Lol

You like the co-branded one? Okay, I guess I'll stop planning to cut it then

Thanks, guess I am done!

Yes, I even like the co-branded it has a decent limit......Looking good IMHO

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Frequent Contributor
gen-specific

GatorGuy wrote:

I agree that you have a great collection so far. If you want to add a NavyFederal Flagship you get good rewards at 2% if you use it on travel. They will also probably beat your highest credit line significantly.

Yeah I am trying to see if I am eligible. Heard grandfather was in military but maybe didn't retire there

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}