Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been 3 days and counting....

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Been 3 days and counting....

....and still can't get to reach a final decision on whether to go for the Ritz card or Citi Prestige. They have comparable annual fees I could easily justify with unique benefits that makes both appealing at the same time BUT I need only one. Someone pls walk me through this limbo, can't do it all alone. Cast your vote if u can, thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Been 3 days and counting....

I've had the Ritz-Carlton card and personally, I wasn't very impressed. I'm normally the kind of person who gets a card and sticks with it and builds loyalty with that bank and I dropped the card after barely a month. Compared to other premium cards, it just doesn't offer very much in the way of benefits and the travel credit is a pain in the arse to redeem - they require you to keep a copy of your receipts to provide as documentation when requesting such a credit. I haven't had the Prestige but from what I understand, those credits are automatic.. you also get Priority Pass Select AND Admirals Lounge access on Prestige whereas on the Ritz-Carlton it's just some lousy "Lounge Access" that I personally couldn't find any use for at all... and upon just simply reviewing the Prestige benefits page, it just simply offers so much more overall for what you're paying.

I strongly vote for Citi Prestige.

Message 2 of 3
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: Been 3 days and counting....

I vote for Ritz, I used to have it. Great card. Never had the prestige so I can't say much about it other than they have made it a very good card recently
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.