cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been in my nice little garden since April of this Year!

tag
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Been in my nice little garden since April of this Year!

And I'm Soo ready and wish I could get out!! But I'm chained here till March '13 that's when ill go on my 3 App spree. An Auto Loan from my Credit Union, CC From them too, and also try an CLI With BBRZMC. March Please hurry up!!! :'( thank you guys for listening... Now Back to watering my Grass. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Been in my nice little garden since April of this Year!

Very impressiveSmiley Surprised gr8 job gardening time is flying march will be here in no time!

Message 2 of 9
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Thanx Wally! I've only stayed so long cause I know what awaits me if I left early.... Denial letters, toy limits, recon. Etc. LoL

Message 3 of 9
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Your doing great....I too am chained in the garden!
TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 4 of 9
Involus
Regular Contributor

BBRZMC is Cap One so good luck with a CLI from them. Congrats on your time in the garden - keep it up.

Message 5 of 9
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

LoL @Coty yea I might have to Recon that one. I Sooo don't wanna close my BBMC but I'm tempted!

Message 6 of 9
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Great job with gardening thus far! Hopefully your garden yeilds nice fruit come 2013!! Very impressive and inspiring Smiley Happy Way to go!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 7 of 9
Involus
Regular Contributor

Recon is putting it lightly - to get a CLI on my Cap One I had to email the CEO haha.. Anyway best of luck to you.

Message 8 of 9
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Thank You!!! Smiley Happy I definitely will keep my Fico Family Updated!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.